As our cities begin to open up, we are happy to announce that we will be resuming retail production with a limited menu.
We will be open for curbside pick-up Mondays to Thursdays from 11am – 3pm by appointment only. Orders can be placed online and will be followed up with a phone call to confirm pick-up appointment. Orders can also be placed by phone during business hours.
Please note our limited menu consisting of our delicious cookies, cookiegrams, squares, and personalized cakes in various sizes. Due to limited staff, we require 2 business days advance notice for cakes and will only be producing certain cake and icing flavours.
Thank you for your support. We are excited to be back on your dessert table, celebrating your event, but most of all, we are so excited to be helping you create your memories! Enjoy!
Feel free to contact us for more information or to place an order.
Health and Safety
As communities around the world are still struggling with COVID-19, we wanted to reassure you that the health and safety of customers, employees and their families is our first priority.
At Easy Sweets Baked Goods, we are proud to produce treats of the highest quality that meet our allergy-friendly and Kosher guidelines. During these uncertain times, we are reinforcing strict hygiene and operational protocol in line with the latest World Health Organization and Health Canada guidelines.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have restricted the bakery operations to essential staff only in order to follow the guidelines of social distancing.
- We have made arrangement with our staff who normally take public transit to take safer transportation solutions.
- All staff are following strict hygiene guidelines including no exterior clothing such as coats to enter the production facility itself and for stringent hand washing to occur before entering the production facility itself.
- The doors to the production facility will remain strictly closed.
- NO delivery or other personnel will be allowed access into the production facility.
- Any employee or their family members who is not feeling well will stay home in line with the latest guidelines.
We are closely monitoring the situation to make sure we are taking all precautions to protect you and our employees alike.